how to quickly create a new Google site
Create & name a Google site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- At the top, under “Start a new site,” select a template.
- At the top left, enter the name of your site and press Enter.
- Add content to your site.
- At the top right, click Publish.
Is Google Sites going away?
Starting September 1, 2021, classic Sites will no longer be viewable by anyone. If you want your websites to continue to be viewable, you must convert and publish them to the new Google Sites experience before September 1, 2021.