how to recover Twitter account 2020
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
How can I get my old Twitter account back?To deactivate:
- Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
- Go to your Account settings and click on ‘Deactivate my account’ at the bottom of the page.
- Read the account deactivation information. Click ‘Okay, fine, deactivate account. ‘
- Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.
How do I find my old twitter usernames?Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period: