How to Remove Account Details Sign in Screen on Windows 10
Cannot remove account form login screen in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + R, then type regedit.exe and then hit enter. …
- Select one of the user profiles (the ones with the long list of numbers)
- Look at the ProfileImagePath to identify which accounts you want to delete. …
- Right-click on and select Delete.
How do I remove usernames from my login screen?
Remove User List from Logon Screen
- Click on the Start Button, type in secpol. msc and hit Enter.
- When the Local Security Policy editor loads, navigate through Local Policy and then Security Options.
- Locate “Interactive logon: Do not display last user name” policy. …
- Set the policy to Enabled and hit Ok.