How to Remove Line Breaks in MS Word
- Go to the Home tab and, in the Paragraph group, select Show/Hide. …
- All section breaks become visible in the document.
- Place the cursor to the left of break you want to remove, then press Delete.
- Select Show/Hide to hide the section breaks.
- Select the paragraph you want to change, or press Ctrl+A to select all text.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- Select the line spacing you want. …
- For more exact spacing, select Line Spacing Options, and make changes under Spacing.
how to remove line breaks in word 2016
how to remove line breaks in word mac
remove line breaks in word online
how to remove line breaks in google docs
what is a line break in word
how to remove line breaks in excel
how to remove hard returns in word
how to remove ¶ in word