How to Save Email Backup from Gmail as PDF on Pen Drive
How do you save Gmail emails to a flash drive?
Three Different Ways for Saving Gmail Emails to a Flash Drive
- Copy Single Emails from Gmail to Flash drive.
- Download Entire Mailbox Data from Google Takeout to a Pen drive.
- Configure in an Email Client to Save Gmail emails to a USB drive.
How do I transfer files from email to pendrive?
How to Copy an Email to a Flash Drive
- Insert your USB flash drive into a USB port, then go to your email inbox and open the email that you want to save. …
- Click on and copy the part you want to save, or if you want to save the entire email, addresses and all, highlight the email from top to bottom.