How to Send Videos on Gmail
How to send a video through Gmail by uploading an attachment from a computer
- Go into your Gmail account.
- Compose your email as usual, then select “Attach files.”
- Select your file and click “Open.”
- Finish typing your email and hit “Send.”
How can I send a large video through Gmail?Insert Drive files in your Gmail messages
How do I send a 5 minute video through Gmail?First, open your Gmail account. Second, click on the “Compose” button to create a new email. Next, select “Attach files” (a little paperclip) and choose the video you want to send and click “Open.” After attaching your video, type the content of your email and click “Send.”
- In Gmail, click Compose.
- In the Compose toolbar, click Drive. and choose your file.
- Click Insert.
- When your message is ready, click Send.