How to Set New Tab Page to Blank in Chrome
Chrome Set New Tab Page
How to Set New Tab as Your Homepage in Chrome?
- Launch Chrome on your desktop.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- Navigate to “Settings.”
- Click on the “On startup” section from the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see three options to choose from. Select the “Open the New Tab page.”
How do I make Google Chrome Open with a blank page?
How to Start Chrome Android Always Start with Blank Page
- Launch the Chrome app, and then click on the three dots icon.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Home page.
- Make sure it turned on.
- Then, click on the Open this page option below.
- Type about:blank and click Save.