How to Shutdown Windows 10 Automatically
welcome to Windows 10 auto-shutdown tutorial
to automatically shut down your machine which runs Windows 10 you coming the third bar and you take down this simple client shut down space – f space – T and then you’re going to type down the number of seconds
you only washing to wait until it automatically shuts down
so let’s say I need one hour I’m going to take down three six double zero this is 3600 seconds which means one hour right.
so let’s press ENTER and now let’s say you decided to cancel this month how to console each you come to the search bar
then type down shut down again I’m just nice to shut down space – an under you wanna press ENTER and this has canceled the shut up auto shutdown.
the command you have just given so
let’s say you do not have the search bar this is the way to make it appear so you’re going to come into the taskbar right-click going Cortana show search box and then you’re going to have the search box and you can perform the actions
I have just shown you so this is how to automatically shut down your machine in Windows 10.
please subscribe and I’m gonna make more videos just like this one pick up.
- How to Add “Click to Call” Buttons on WordPress in 1 Minute!
- How to Remove Section Breaks in a Word for Mac | Microsoft Office for macOS
- How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e
- How to Delete a Page in Word | How to Delete a Blank Page in Word
- How to Enable Right Click in Windows 10
- Disable Cortana Automatically Run at Startup in Windows 10
- How to Draw Arrows in Word
- How to Send a File by Email using Gmail
- How to Upload Word Document to Google Docs
- How to Send a Word Document to Email for Mac Microsoft Office for mac OS
- How to Hide or Show Volume Icon in Windows 10 Taskbar
- Fix Missing Icons on in Windows 10
- how to add border to table in word
- How to Convert Text to Table in MS Word Easy Steps
- how to convert text to url in word