how to sign in gmail in chrome
How to Sign Into Chrome Browser
- Step 1: Open Chrome and find the person icon on the top right.
- Step 2: Click the icon to bring up a menu and click the option “Sign in to Chrome”.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials of the account you want to sync. …
- That’s it!
How do I sign into Gmail on Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome, and look for your user icon in the top right.
- Open Google Chrome, and select your user icon. …
- Open Google Chrome, and select the user icon in the top right.
- Select Turn On Sync.
- Enter your Google email address, then select Next.
- Enter your Google Password, then select Next.
How do I set up Gmail on Chrome?
Allow Gmail to open all email links.
- Open Chrome and navigate to “Settings.” …
- Click “Content settings” Under “Privacy and security.” …
- Select “Handlers” and switch on the Ask protocol. …
- Open Gmail in Chrome and click the Protocol Handler icon. …
- Allow Gmail to open all email links.