how to split a table in ms word
Split a table
- Put your cursor on the row that you want as the first row of your second table. In the example table, it’s on the third row. …
- On the LAYOUT tab, in the Merge group, click Split Table. The table splits into two tables.
How do I split a table into two columns in Word?
Splitting Cells: Quick Menu Option
- Select the cell you want to split.
- Right click within the selected cell » select Split Cells… The Split Cells dialog box appears.
- In the Number of columns and/or Number of rows boxes, type or use the nudge buttons to select the desired number of rows and/or columns.
- Click OK.