how to stop push notifications on chrome
Change your default notifications settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings. Notifications.
- Select the option you want as your default setting. Block a site: Next to “Not allowed to send notifications,” click Add. Enter the site’s web address.
How do I turn off chrome push notifications?
How to Unsubscribe From Chrome Notifications on Android
- Go to the browser menu on your smartphone.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click “Site Settings”.
- Choose “Notifications”
- The list of blocked and allowed websites will open. …
- Select a website to unsubscribe from push notifications.
- Click “Clear and reset”