How to stop suggested apps in windows 10
Change your app recommendation settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Under Installing apps, select one of the available options. To stop seeing app recommendations, select either Allow apps from anywhere or Turn off app recommendations (options vary by Windows version).
How do I turn off suggested apps in Windows 10?
Disable Suggested Apps Windows 10 Start Menu
- The other way to get rid of Suggested apps is to head to Settings > Personalization > Start and turn off “Occasionally show suggestions in Start.”
- After you get rid of the Suggested apps section, there will be some space left over, and you can rid of it by resizing the menu.
How do I turn off Windows suggestions?
To stop suggested apps from appearing in the Start menu, head to Settings > Personalization > Start and set the “Occasionally show suggestions in Start” setting to “Off”.
How do I turn off suggested apps?
- 1 Tap on the Recents button.
- 2 Select.
- 3 Tap on Settings.
- 4 Toggle off Show recommended apps.
- 5 Once disabled, you will no longer be able view Suggested apps on your Recents Screen.