How To Turn Windows Update Service On In Windows 10/8/7
To do this, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows logo Key+R to open the Run box.
- Type services. msc in the Run box, and then press Enter.
- Right-click Windows Update in the Services management console, and then select Stop. …
- After Windows Update stops, right-click Windows Update, and then select Start.
How do I start Windows Update service in Windows 10?
Solution 2] Manually Start the service
- Press Win + R to open the Run window. Type the command services. …
- Locate the Windows update service, right-click on it and select Properties.
- Change the Startup type to manual and click on Start.
- Click on Apply and then OK.