How to Type on a Picture in Microsoft Word
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, drag to draw a text box anywhere near the picture, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight the text, right-click it, and then select the text formatting you want on the shortcut menu.
- Open a photo in Google Photos.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the Markup icon (squiggly line). You can also select the color of text from this screen.
- Tap the Text tool and enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you’ve finished.