how to uninstall adobe flash player on windows 10
Uninstalling Adobe Flash Player
- Download the uninstaller for Flash Player from the Adobe website.
- Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for uninstalling Flash.
- Restart your computer.
How do I completely remove Adobe Flash Player?Download the uninstaller for Flash Player. Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash. Run the uninstaller. Verify that uninstallation is complete.
3. Run the uninstaller
- Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
- Follow the prompts. …
- Delete Flash Player files and folders.
Do I really need to uninstall Adobe Flash Player?“Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020, and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems,” Adobe said in an informational page about the.