how to unlock domain on godaddy
How do I unlock my GoDaddy domain?
Unlock my domain for transfer
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? …
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you’ll be unlocking. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Settings > Unlock Domains.
- Check the box next to Yes, I consent to unlock the selected domain(s).
How do you unlock a domain?
Domain Security: How To Unlock A Domain
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain you are working on. …
- Choose the domain you wish to modify. …
- Toggle the Domain Lock to Green or to the Right.
- To unlock your domain, reverse the toggle.