how to use graph in excel
How to Make a Graph in Excel
- Enter your data into Excel.
- Choose one of nine graph and chart options to make.
- Highlight your data and click ‘Insert’ your desired graph.
- Switch the data on each axis, if necessary.
- Adjust your data’s layout and colors.
- Change the size of your chart’s legend and axis labels.
How do you graph different sets of data in Excel?
Use Excel’s chart wizard to make a combo chart that combines two chart types, each with its own data set.
- Select the two sets of data you want to use to create the graph.
- Choose the “Insert” tab, and then select “Recommended Charts” in the Charts group.